National Geographic presents...
... a photojournal of Virunga National Park, a few kilometres from my location and the Congolese side of Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda. (There's also a long and very interesting article about the area.)
Thanks to my Mom for sending this on, because I've been unable to do justice to what I'm seeing out here. As always, National Geographic photos say it better than words ever could. This photojournal puts into visual context the immense pressure the mountain gorillas are under, especially here in DRC.
Thanks also to everyone for their comments on the gorilla post. I was starting to feel like I was talking to myself. : )

2 Comments:
"I was starting to feel like I was talking to myself."
*feels slightly guilty*
Well, I do have this blog as one of my favourites, so I check it daily, and I did mean to post some comments, but I felt that a lot of the posts required a bit of thought put into any comment about them; and vacation plus a big football tournament on the telly makes Jesper a dim(mer) boy... ;)
But for furture reference, which is least bad, a short, not exactly well thought out, post that might not even have anything to do with the original post, or no comment at all?
Hi Jesper,
Comments are certainly not obligatory! Certain posts lend themselves to commentary, while others do not. It's only when several posts in a row go by without a peep that I being to wonder whether anybody is out there. : )
Post a Comment
<< Home