First, we make an acronym. Then we take over the world!
Create your own rebel group! Just use a random assortment of some of these fine adjectives and nouns…
Democratic
People’s
Movement
Change
Republican
Patriotic
Front
Resistance
Brotherhood
Forces
Defence
Army
Liberation
Freedom
Personally, I’ve named myself Supreme General of the Democratic Brotherhood for Resistance. But if I’m not successful in my campaign, perhaps I’ll form a splinter group called the People’s Liberation Army. (The PLA is a great acronym, don’t you think?)
Sorry… having just read about the formation of Yet Another Rebel Group in the Congo, I’m feeling more than usually cynical.

1 Comments:
The PLA is a bunch of untrustworthy splitters if you ask me.
Jesper, Arch-General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Western Götaland
Son to friends of former members of KPML(r) (the Communist Party the Marxist-Leninists [the revolutionaries]) - which sounds snappier in Swedish, or should that be "less unwieldy in Swedish"?
And these days, those friends of my parents are plain old social democrats (except one, who's a conservative bugger).
Post a Comment
<< Home