Straining to Hear

A room with a New York view, from Soho to the United Nations and everything in between.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Montenegro

So it would appear that my next trip for work will be to Montenegro. I leave this weekend.

Even though I'm not crazy about getting on yet another plane yet again, I'm pretty happy about getting to see Montenegro. I've never been to the Balkans (except for Greece, but that doesn't count.) It'll be a lovely time of year. And I hear it's really beautiful. I reckon I'll even bring my swim suit!

I've always wanted to see some of the other regions in my Areas of Responsibility. I'm especially keen on the Balkans and the Stans (you know, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, etc.) It's a bit of a milk run to get there -- New York, Zurich, Belgrade, Tivat (wherever the hell that is). I think I need to spend some quality time with a map even to figure out which chunk of the former Yugoslavia is the one in question (I think it's the small one on the left...)

Hopefully I'll get some good pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home