Straining to Hear

A room with a New York view, from Soho to the United Nations and everything in between.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pictures

A couple of pictures of Haiti, just to get the flavour.





3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Jesper Haglund said...

It must be the grey weather in Sweden - despite having read your previous Haiti-posts, and having at least a slight idea about how bad it has been there, when I see these pictures all I'm thinking is: "Hmm... looks like a nice place for a vacation."

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger E said...

...yeah... I'm not really gettin' that, Jesper... : )

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Jesper Haglund said...

To be honest, if I see that post of mine in three or four months, I'll probably not get it either, so that's okay. :)

Working nights and sleeping most of the day makes Jesper a very peculiar person. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home