Straining to Hear

A room with a New York view, from Soho to the United Nations and everything in between.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekly WTF

This isn't so much a WTF as a bizarre story, but I'm extremely pressed for time right now, so it'll have to do for now.

A woman in Australia has been killed by her pet camel after the animal may have tried to have sex with her.

That's a serious bummer, man.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping with today's theme:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/08/20/bear.death.reut/index.html?iref=newssearch

Perhaps it wasn't the bear who was lookin' for lovin' in this case...

Spanks

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger E said...

No.... you don't think he took his pants off...

...no...

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage."

Just goin' with what I know, Er... and what I know is that some people just aren't so smart. ;)

Spanks

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger E said...

*shudder*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home