Straining to Hear

A room with a New York view, from Soho to the United Nations and everything in between.

Friday, December 22, 2006

'Tis the season

I've never been much of a Christmas card person, but the internet makes it beguilingly easy to keep in touch with people all over the world. This year, I've had e-cards from every corner of the earth, most of which I've never visited and probably never will, including Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire), Panama City (Panama), Dakar (Senegal), Bunia (Democratic Republic of the Congo, Geneva (Switzerland), and Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan).

I love my job.

Best wishes to all for the season.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays! 101 Reasons to stop writing listed ya, so I thought I'd pop over and say hello.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger E said...

Welcome! Any friend of Sean's is a friend of ours. Haven't stopped writing yet, but maybe someday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home