Apocalypse now
Imagine that life as we know it on this planet is currently being protected by benevolent aliens in the Andromeda galaxy, who are all that stands between earth and the world-destroying race of astrogoblins that eyes our resource-rich planet enviously from afar. Imagine also that those benevolent aliens occasionally channel-surf through earth's many TV stations in order to check in on their unsuspecting wards.
Eventually, they will find this and conclude that earth is not, in fact, worth saving.
The end is near.

4 Comments:
Yeah, I've seen ads for this on NBC. I've already contacted my intergalactic travel agent for the next flight off-world.
Do you think the winning girl will get to wear the tight black bodysuit?
*shudder*
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Weird! I never knew there was a third comment on this post, or that it had been deleted by the folks at Blogger. Someone must have posted something nasty that I never saw... huh.
-Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home